English Laundry Men’s Cufflinks and Tie Bars
- Designer men’s accessories
- Inspired by ’60s and ’70s English punk rockstar fashions
- Styles range from subtle to eye-catching
- Brass construction
- Bull dog cufflinks: 10mmx5mmx20mm
- Guitar cufflinks: 20mmx3mmx15mm
- Target cufflinks: 18mmx1mmx1mm
- Distressed English flag cufflinks: 20mmx3mmx15mm
- Floral cufflinks: 16mmx4mmx16mm
- Skull cufflinks: 18mmx1mmx1mm
- All tie bars: 45mmx4mmx4mm
About English Laundry
Like many children, the young Christopher Wicks was a doodler. Growing up in Manchester, England, during the British rock era of the 1960s, he would often sketch shirts, shoes, and of course, guitars. This interest in design blossomed into a career at age 22 when he was hired as a designer for a manufacturer of men’s shirts. It was then that his love of rocker fashion was mixed with a passion for French cuffs, pearl buttons, and other refined details, a combination that later became English Laundry. Today, the label creates not only distinctive menswear, but shoes, fragrances, and accessories as well.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.