Essential Pépin: More Than 700 All-Time Favorites from My Life in Food
With a culinary career spanning more than 60 years, Jacques Pépin is a legend. He’s always championed simplicity and that comes across in this cookbook, featuring more than 700 recipes from the thousands he’s created over the years.
- Lyonnaise-style onion soup from his time as a young chef in Paris
- Linguine with clam sauce and vegetables, a common dinner dish for Pépin
- Grilled chicken with tarragon butter, a favorite in any season
- Five-peppercorn steak—his spin on a bistro classic
- Mémé’s apple tart, which his mother made in her Lyon restaurant
- Warm chocolate fondue soufflé—a delicious amalgamation of cake, pudding, and soufflé
- Written by Jacques Pépin
- Includes a searchable DVD demonstrating cooking techniques
- 704 pages
- Dimensions: 7.9”x2”x10”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.