- Pleasures eau de parfum spray; 0.14 fl. oz.
- Pleasures Intense eau de parfum spray; 0.14 fl. oz.
- Pleasures Delight eau de parfum spray; 0.14 fl. oz.
- Pleasures Exotic eau de parfum spray; 0.14 fl. oz.
- Pleasures Bloom eau de parfum spray; 0.14 fl. oz.
Estée Lauder Pleasures Women’s 5-Piece Fragrance Sampler Set
With five mini bottles featuring a rainbow of fragrances, this sampler set lets women discover their favorite aroma or mix and match scents to suit their mood.
Pleasures Eau de Parfum
- Sheer floral women’s fragrance
- Top notes of white lily, violet leaves, and green accents
- Middle notes of black lilac, white peony, karo-karounde blossoms, baie rose, pink rose, and jasmine
- Base notes of sandalwood and patchouli
- Introduced in 1995
Pleasures Intense Eau de Parfum
- Women’s lush floral fragrance
- Top notes of green lily, le charme peony, and cassis
- Middle notes of Moroccan rose, pink tiger lily, and jasmine
- Base notes of maple wood, benzoin crystals, and vanilla
- Introduced in 2002
Pleasures Delight Eau de Parfum
- Women’s floral fruity gourmand fragrance
- Top notes of pomegranate, freesia, strawberry, and green accents
- Middle notes of lily, peony, heliotrope, and lily of the valley
- Base notes of patchouli, marshmallow, vanilla, caramel, rose, and sugar
- Introduced in 2007
Pleasures Exotic Eau de Parfum
- Women’s citrus aromatic fragrance
- Top notes of green leaves, pink grapefruit, orange, and lemongrass
- Middle notes of bamboo flower, hibiscus, orange blossom, lychee, apricot, peony, and rose
- Base notes of amber and exotic woods
- Introduced in 2007
Pleasures Bloom Eau de Parfum
- Women’s fruity floral fragrance
- Top notes of pink grapefruit, violet flower, and raspberry
- Middle notes of green lily, lychee, pink peony, rose, and jasmine
- Base notes of vanilla, patchouli, and musk
- Introduced in 2010
About Estée Lauder
Estée Lauder’s founder may be as well-known as its products. The eponymous businesswoman—and Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient—transformed her beauty business into an iconic enterprise that has stocked generations of home vanities across the globe. Just four skin products comprised the company’s inventory when Estée and her husband, Joseph, started selling in 1946. But today, Estée Lauder is a department-store staple and a worldwide network of stores. Whether drawing eyes to favorite facial features, or invisibly fighting the onset of fine lines, Estée Lauder makeup and products can help wearers feel their most beautiful.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.