Everlast HR6 Heart Rate Monitor Watch with Transmitter Belt and LED Waistband
Heart Rate Watch
- Quantify your workouts by monitoring your heart rate with a watch and transmitter belt
- Preset warning level lets you know when your heart rate rises above a certain rate
- Easy-to-read 12-hour display and stopwatch
- Hourly beep and daily alarm functions
- Case width: 40 mm
- Overall Length: 10.5” x 1.7” x .47”
- Durable waistband can be set to glow, flash slowly, or flash quickly to improve visibility
- Reflective details help catch the light
- Includes key pocket and headphone hole
- Adjustable sizing
In the box: heart rate monitor watch, transmitter belt, waist pack, battery, and instruction manual
Sportswear company Everlast has a fitting name for its place inside boxing and MMA rings. But the brand got its start and its name elsewhere—from a specially engineered swimsuit that was designed to last longer than a single season. The impressive design and quality construction was admired by Jack Dempsey, who enlisted Everlast founder Jacob Golomb to make boxing headgear that could withstand more than 15 rounds of intensive training. Two years later when Dempsey won the heavyweight championship, he raised his arms in celebration, showing off his Everlast gloves and cementing the company’s place in sports history.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.