Everlast Rubber Analog Watches
These features apply to all options
- Analog display
- Movement type: Japan
- Clasp type: buckle
- Band material: rubber
- Adjustable band
- Matte finish
- 1 year warranty from Xtreme Time Inc.
Everlast Watch: Smaller Case (EVWF022FU, EVWF022TQ, and EVWF022YE)
- Case and bezel material: soft-touch alloy
- Case dimensions: 40.3mm (diameter) x 10.6mm (thickness)
- Band dimensions: 9.1” (L) x 18.03mm (W)
- Water resistance: 10 meters
- Full dimensions: 9.1” (L) x 40.3mm (W)
Everlast Watch: Oversized Case (EVWF025BK, EVWF025RE, and EVWF025YE)
- Case and bezel material: metallic alloy
- Case dimensions: 50.1mm (diameter) x 14.25mm (thickness)
- Band dimensions: 9.5” (L) x 23.87mm (W)
- Full dimensions: 9.5” (L) x 50.1mm (W)
Sportswear company Everlast has a fitting name for its place inside boxing and MMA rings. But the brand got its start and its name elsewhere—from a specially engineered swimsuit that was designed to last longer than a single season. The impressive design and quality construction was admired by Jack Dempsey, who enlisted Everlast founder Jacob Golomb to make boxing headgear that could withstand more than 15 rounds of intensive training. Two years later when Dempsey won the heavyweight championship, he raised his arms in celebration, showing off his Everlast gloves and cementing the company’s place in sports history.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.