Evo CX Fitness Sway Frame Indoor Bike
Evo’s CX Fitness bike brings the outdoors in more than ever before. The unique RAMP sway frame isn’t stationary like most fitness bikes; it moves when you do, so riders work their core muscles to stay balanced the way they would on a real bike. Other features help riders feel comfortable in the saddle. The standard racing seat is shaped for both novice and elite cyclists, and the InfiniteFit handlebars were designed with the input of real riders to include the four most commonly used hand positions, along with two bottle holders and a smartphone platform. To keep track of all those imaginary miles—and actual workout stats—the bike is outfitted with Evo’s advanced computer, which clearly displays time, distance, RPM, heart rate (via an optional chest strap), and calories burned.
- Revolutionary sway frame works your core like a real bike
- Pivot-locking switch transforms bike into a fixed frame
- InfiniteFit handlebars designed to accommodate four common hand positions
- Computer readouts: time, distance, calories, RPM, and heart rate
- Small, single-axis internal flywheel and brake mechanism
- Seat style: racing/hybrid
- Seat adjust: up/down and fore/aft
- Handlebars adjust: up/down and fore/aft
- Pedals accommodate cycling shoes or standard gym shoes
- Connects wirelessly to a chest-strap heart-rate monitor (not included)
- Frame: steel
- Max capacity: 350lb.
- Dimensions: 48” (L) x 26” (W) x 56” (H)
- Weight: 137lb.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.