- 1-quart covered saucepan
- 2-quart covered saucepan
- 3-quart covered saucepan
- 3-quart covered sauté pan
- 11” oval skillet
Rachael Ray Exclusive Factory Closeout Pots and Pans
Easier Cooking and Cleaning
The pans’ nonstick interiors not only make it easier to flip eggs or stir cooking items, but it also makes cleanup easier and quicker.
- Oven-safe to 350° F
- Suitable for glass, ceramic, gas, and electric stove tops
- Material: aluminum
- Care instructions: hand wash only
- 1-quart covered saucepan: 11.5”x6”x4.87”
- 2-quart covered saucepan: 13.25”x6.75”x6.12”
- 3-quart covered saucepan: 14”x7.63”x7.25”
- 3-quart covered sauté pan: 17.38”x9.87”x5.75”
- 11” oval skillet: 15.62”x11.87”x4.37”
About Rachael Ray
Rachael Ray’s first memory of cooking might’ve scared another kid away from the kitchen; after watching her mother flipping food with a spatula, the 3- or 4-year-old Ray tried to copy the movement and burned her thumb. But the love of cooking lives deep in Ray’s bones; she says that everyone on both sides of her family cooks. So really, what choice did she have but to win Emmy awards on her own Food Network series, “30-Minute Meals”?
Following her award-winning series, Ray released a magazine, Every Day with Rachael Ray, and a line of food-preparation tools ranging from kitchen knives to casserole dishes to patterned plates.
From frying pans to dutch ovens, find out which types of cookware are suitable for your cooking style.