Farberware 11” Nonstick Square Griddle
- Great for making breakfasts, lunches, snacks, and dinners
- Constructed from heavy-duty aluminum
- Heats quickly and evenly to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods
- Long-lasting nonstick coats the ample cooking surface for better food release
- The strong, comfortable handle is dual-riveted to offer a confident grip for easy transfer around the kitchen station
- Oven safe to 350°
- Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 18.13”x10.75”x4.25”
When Farberware was founded in 1900, it was a one-man operation that saw S.W. Farber working sheets of copper into bowls and vases by hand. Though laborious, the process ensured that each piece met Farber’s standards and, as he became more confident in his craft, allowed him to branch out successfully into small appliances such as percolators and other cookware. More than 100 years later, and Farberware is still producing appliances, kitchen gadgets, and cookware that reflect Farber’s craftsmanship in their every detail, such as the Classic Series cookware’s rolled rims — a subtle design that allows for drip-free pouring.
From frying pans to dutch ovens, find out which types of cookware are suitable for your cooking style.