Farberware Stick-Resistant Chalkboard Cutlery Set (16-Piece)
- 8” chef knife with sheath
- 8” bread knife with sheath
- 7” Santoku knife with sheath
- 5.5” utility knife with sheath
- 5” Santoku knife with sheath
- 3.5” parer knife with sheath
- Two 11”x14” cutting mats
- Two 6”x8” cutting mats
Durable, Reliable Blades
Made from resin-coated, high-carbon stainless steel, the blades on this set’s knives stand up to repeated use. And because they’re made with a nonstick coating, the knives are able to make smoother, more consistent cuts.
Bright, Fun Design
The knives’ chalkboard-style blades with text and images, along with their colored handles and sheaths, make a fun, bright addition to drawers and kitchen-tool collections.
- Materials: resin-coated, high-carbon stainless steel blades, plastic sheaths
- Knives and sheaths should be hand washed
- Cutting mats are dishwasher safe
When Farberware was founded in 1900, it was a one-man operation that saw S.W. Farber working sheets of copper into bowls and vases by hand. Though laborious, the process ensured that each piece met Farber’s standards and, as he became more confident in his craft, allowed him to branch out successfully into small appliances such as percolators and other cookware. More than 100 years later, and Farberware is still producing appliances, kitchen gadgets, and cookware that reflect Farber’s craftsmanship in their every detail, such as the Classic Series cookware’s rolled rims — a subtle design that allows for drip-free pouring.