- 1- and 2-quart saucepans with covers
- 5-quart dutch oven with cover
- 8” skillet
- 10” skillet with cover
- 11” square griddle
- Medium cookie pan
- 6 kitchen tools
Farberware High-Performance Non-Stick Cookware Set (17-Piece)
- Skillets and griddle feature the unique, dimpled surface of the SmartGlide® Non-stick system
- Shatter-resistant glass lids seal in heat and moisture
- Double-riveted handles on the cookware offer a confident grip
- Cookware is oven-safe to 350°F
- Cookie pan is oven-safe to 450°F
- Material: heavy-duty aluminium
When Farberware was founded in 1900, it was a one-man operation that saw S.W. Farber working sheets of copper into bowls and vases by hand. Though laborious, the process ensured that each piece met Farber’s standards and, as he became more confident in his craft, allowed him to branch out successfully into small appliances such as percolators and other cookware. More than 100 years later, and Farberware is still producing appliances, kitchen gadgets, and cookware that reflect Farber’s craftsmanship in their every detail, such as the Classic Series cookware’s rolled rims — a subtle design that allows for drip-free pouring.
From frying pans to dutch ovens, find out which types of cookware are suitable for your cooking style.