Farberware Purecook Ceramic Nonstick Skillets
- 9.25” skillet
- 11.5” skillet
High Performance Construction
- PFOA-, PTFE- and cadmium-free ceramic nonstick surface makes cleaning easy
- Aluminum skillet heats fast and evenly
- Quilted cooking surface gives great browning, searing, and easy food release
- Colorful porcelain enamel is stain-resistant and adds visual interest
- Sturdy handles feature stainless tell accents
Good to Know
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 350ºF
When Farberware was founded in 1900, it was a one-man operation that saw S.W. Farber working sheets of copper into bowls and vases by hand. Though laborious, the process ensured that each piece met Farber’s standards and, as he became more confident in his craft, allowed him to branch out successfully into small appliances such as percolators and other cookware. More than 100 years later, and Farberware is still producing appliances, kitchen gadgets, and cookware that reflect Farber’s craftsmanship in their every detail, such as the Classic Series cookware’s rolled rims — a subtle design that allows for drip-free pouring.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.