Farberware 3 Quart Stack ‘N’ Steam Saucepot Steamer
- Durable and sturdy construction
- Conducts heat evenly throughout the base and sides of every piece
- Interior is coated in durable nonstick for easy cleanup and healthier eating
- Made of aluminum
- Stainless steel insert is dishwasher safe
- Contemporary-styled handles are double-riveted for strength with a comfortable grasp
- Shatter-resistant glass lid locks in heat and moisture and allows cooking and steaming to be monitored at all times
- Oven safe to 350°F
- Without the steamer insert, the saucepot is great for cooking polenta, boiling yams, heating soups, and more
When Farberware was founded in 1900, it was a one-man operation that saw S.W. Farber working sheets of copper into bowls and vases by hand. Though laborious, the process ensured that each piece met Farber’s standards and, as he became more confident in his craft, allowed him to branch out successfully into small appliances such as percolators and other cookware. More than 100 years later, and Farberware is still producing appliances, kitchen gadgets, and cookware that reflect Farber’s craftsmanship in their every detail, such as the Classic Series cookware’s rolled rims — a subtle design that allows for drip-free pouring.
From frying pans to dutch ovens, find out which types of cookware are suitable for your cooking style.