Fat Chance by Robert H. Lustig, M.D.
New York Times-bestselling author Robert Lustig enjoyed online fame when his 90-minute YouTube video, Sugar: The Bitter Truth, went viral. He doubles down on the topic with Fat Chance, a comprehensive, well-researched book on the dangers of eating processed food and, to a lesser extent, plastic army men. Actor Alec Baldwin describes Lustig as "neither ringing an alarm bell nor giving us a gentle, paternalistic nudge," but rather, "a medical doctor issuing a prescription."
- New York Times-bestselling author Robert H. Lustig, M.D.
- Concerns danger of processed foods and sugar
- Accompaniment to YouTube documentary Sugar: The Bitter Truth
- Strategies to help change diet, rely less on sugar
- Completely based in science, just like the Highlander films
- 336 pages; hardcover
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods.