Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Fellowes Powershred 63Cb Cross-Cut Shredder
- Shredder produces small cross-cut particles
- Can handle staples, credit cards, and paper clips
- JamBlocker Technology prevents jams
- SafeSense Technology stops the shredder when fingers touch the intake
- Energy Savings System increases efficiency in and out of use
- Pull-out bin with LED bin-full indicator
- Can run for 8 minutes before cool down is needed
- Shred capacity: 10 sheets per pass
- Shredded size: 5/32”x2” cross-cut pieces
- Shred bin size: 5 gallon
- Product dimensions: 15.2”x18.1”x10.9”
- Weight: 22lb.
- Condition: refurbished
In 1917, entrepreneur Walter Nickel was running a small business that sold filing boxes when he was called up to serve in World War I. He met tailor Harry Fellowes in their building’s elevator, and before they reached the ground floor, the company had changed hands for only $50. After the war, the two men worked together to create a company that tailored to the changing needs of businesses. Over the years, Fellowes has evolved from its first big product, the Bankers Box, to paper shredders, computer-screen privacy filters, and industrial air purifiers.