Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Fellowes Powershred 60Cs Light-Duty Cross-Cut Shredder (Refurbished)
- Model number: CLFEL4606001
- Provides reliable, medium-duty shredding that’s great for deskside use
- Shreds up to 10 sheets of paper in 1 pass
- Cuts paper into 5/32” x 2” cross-cut particles (Security Level P-3)
- Can also shred credit cards, staples, or paper clips
- SafeSense technology automatically stops the device when the hands touch the opening
- 6-gallon bin with a lift-off head
- Runs for up to 6 minutes before a cool down period is needed
- Dimensions: 9.2” x 16.1” x 14.6”
- Product weight: 16lb.
- Condition: refurbished
In 1917, entrepreneur Walter Nickel was running a small business that sold filing boxes when he was called up to serve in World War I. He met tailor Harry Fellowes in their building’s elevator, and before they reached the ground floor, the company had changed hands for only $50. After the war, the two men worked together to create a company that tailored to the changing needs of businesses. Over the years, Fellowes has evolved from its first big product, the Bankers Box, to paper shredders, computer-screen privacy filters, and industrial air purifiers.