Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Fellowes Saturn2 125 Laminator (Refurbished)
Perfect for classrooms and small offices, this slim, fast-heating laminator with a 12.5” entry tray laminates letter-size sheets of paper in as little as 60 seconds, fortifying documents and learning materials with minimal time and effort.
Heats Up Quickly and Safely
Five minutes after you fire up the laminator, you’ll hear a beep signal that lets you know the machine is heated and ready for use. Although the laminator can generate a good amount of warmth, its HeatGuard technology uses double-walled insulation to trap heat inside, keeping the exterior of the machine cool and safe to touch.
The laminator’s jam release lever releases pressure between the two rollers and disengages the pouch so you can recenter or remove your document for last-minute adjustments.
- Model number: 5727701
- Slim, compact laminator
- Accommodates documents up to 12.5” wide
- Advanced temperature control for consistent lamination quality
- Two temperature settings
- HeatGuard technology with double-walled insulation
- Laminates both 3mm and 5mm pouches
- Quick five-minute startup time
- 60-second lamination time for letter-size documents
- Light-up and beep Ready indicators
- Release lever for easy adjustments
- Carry handle
- Stand-up feet with cord storage
- Condition: refurbished
- Product dimensions: 26.4” (L) x 6.4” (W) x 7.1” (H)
- Product weight: 6.3lb.
In 1917, entrepreneur Walter Nickel was running a small business that sold filing boxes when he was called up to serve in World War I. He met tailor Harry Fellowes in their building’s elevator, and before they reached the ground floor, the company had changed hands for only $50. After the war, the two men worked together to create a company that tailored to the changing needs of businesses. Over the years, Fellowes has evolved from its first big product, the Bankers Box, to paper shredders, computer-screen privacy filters, and industrial air purifiers.