Fila F-13 Men’s High Top Strap Sneakers
- High top basketball sneakers
- Velcro strap at the ankle
- Nubuck leather or faux leather upper
- Traction RB and EVA outsole for lasting wear
- Full adjustable lace-up front
- Cushioned footbed and tongue
- Fila flag branding at the rear and sides
Throughout much of the last half-century, Fila’s athletic wear has graced the frames of star tennis players, from Bjorn Borg to Monica Seles to Kim Clijsters. But sports attire wasn’t on the mind of the Fila brothers when they founded the company in 1911: their humble factory in northern Italy made undergarments. It wasn’t until the late 1960s that the company expanded into athletic wear, soon debuting the White Line tennis collection. Borg—he of the five straight Wimbledon championships—was among the first top athletes to don the company’s iconic F-box logo. The success in tenniswear led Fila to design attire for other sports, including skiing, basketball, running, and golf, gaining fans such as hoopster Grant Hill and golfer Tom Watson.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.