Fila Ultimate Tennis Backpack
Includes a spacious main compartment, 4 side zippered pockets, shoe pocket, and dual racquet sleeve.
- Spacious main compartment to store all your tennis accessories
- Dual tennis racquet sleeve
- 4-side zippered pockets help to keep all your accessories well organized
- Tricot lining media accessory pocket and insulated side pocket
- Separate shoe pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap for a better comfort while carrying the bag
- Air mesh back panel
- Product dimensions: 10”x12”x19”
Throughout much of the last half-century, Fila’s athletic wear has graced the frames of star tennis players, from Bjorn Borg to Monica Seles to Kim Clijsters. But sports attire wasn’t on the mind of the Fila brothers when they founded the company in 1911: their humble factory in northern Italy made undergarments. It wasn’t until the late 1960s that the company expanded into athletic wear, soon debuting the White Line tennis collection. Borg—he of the five straight Wimbledon championships—was among the first top athletes to don the company’s iconic F-box logo. The success in tenniswear led Fila to design attire for other sports, including skiing, basketball, running, and golf, gaining fans such as hoopster Grant Hill and golfer Tom Watson.