Fila Women’s Swift-Dry Socks (12-Pack)
- 12 pairs of breathable socks includes 6 black pairs and 6 white pairs
- Swift-Dry technology keeps feet comfortable during workouts
- Contoured heel for extra support
- 87% polyester, 10% cotton, 3% spandex
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle; tumble dry low
- Fits women’s sizes 9–11
Throughout much of the last half-century, Fila’s athletic wear has graced the frames of star tennis players, from Bjorn Borg to Monica Seles to Kim Clijsters. But sports attire wasn’t on the mind of the Fila brothers when they founded the company in 1911: their humble factory in northern Italy made undergarments. It wasn’t until the late 1960s that the company expanded into athletic wear, soon debuting the White Line tennis collection. Borg—he of the five straight Wimbledon championships—was among the first top athletes to don the company’s iconic F-box logo. The success in tenniswear led Fila to design attire for other sports, including skiing, basketball, running, and golf, gaining fans such as hoopster Grant Hill and golfer Tom Watson.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.