Film Scan & Save
The Film Scan & Save copies and converts 35mm slides and photo negatives into long-lasting digital files with the click of a button. The 2.4" color LCD screen allows you to choose a resolution, auto-correct images, and censor out exiled relatives with user-friendly controls. The final digital images, which can have up to 1,800 dpi resolution, can be transferred to Macs and PCs via the included USB cable for permanent storage.
- Converts 35mm slides and photo negatives into digital formats
- Choose between 5- and 10-megapixel resolution
- Up to 1,800 dpi (2528x1680) resolution digital images
- One-button scanning
- Review and auto-correct images on a 2.4" color LCD screen
- Transfer to PCs or Macs via USB cable
- Dimensions: 5.5"x4.5"x10.5"
- Click here to see full technical specifications and system requirements.
In the box: film scanner (HFS100), photo negative holder, photo slides holder, USB cable, power AC adapter, cleaning brush for slides/negatives, user guide, quick-start guide, TV out cable
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Free shipping. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 2 1/2 weeks from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods.