Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Audio Alarm and Pulse Sound
A pulse oximeter measures the amount of oxygen in your blood while also taking your pulse, thus tracking two very important vital signs. It’s ideal for home caregivers, who can take these vital signs without exerting too much effort or causing discomfort to a loved one.
The pulse oximeter knows when not enough oxygen is circulating, and it will let you know, so that you can call a doctor and determine whether a visit is called for. A built-in pulse sound also audibly tracks how fast the heart is beating.
Good to Know
- Two-color OLED display with four modes
- Pulse waveform and bar graph display
- Automatically powers off
- Operates up to 50 hours on one set of batteries
- Comes with lanyard and manual
- Measurement ranges:
- Oxygen level (SpO2): 70%-99%
- Pulse: 30-240bpm
- Requires two AAA batteries (not included)
- Product dimensions: 2.5”x1.5”x1.2”
- Weight: 3oz.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.