- Brand New Packaging to combat counterfeit sellers! This is the ORIGINAL Aquarium Cleaner by TERAPUMP. Packaging now includes model number and Brand! Don't be fooled by Blank Generic Products.
- Two Types of Nozzles: Shorter Nozzle is for drainage & The Longer Nozzle is for cleaning fish leftover food, droppings and fine gravel / Takes the Waste out while Replacing the Water; Will is not Hurt any Aquarium Life when in use
- Patented Unique Pump Filter Allows dirt and Sand to be Discharged along with water
1.5 GPM Manual Aquarium Cleaner Siphon Pump
Transferring liquid out of an aquarium can be a pain! Safely use this portable TERA PUMP TRFTCLN
Manual Siphon Pump to transfer or empty tanks, barrels, drums, carboys, and IBCs
The TERA PUMP TRFTCLN is an affordable manual Aquarium Cleaner pump designed for quick and easy sand & gravel cleaning. The
Manual Aquarium Siphon Pump eliminates the hassle of cleaning your aquarium. Up and down operated flexible spring type bellows allow smooth operation and high powered discharge.
Works great with Sand or/and Gravel
Ideal for use when replacing water in aquarium tank without damage to the aquarium life
Suction Type: Manual Squeezing pump.
Fast Transfer Rates: 1.5 Gallon per Minute
Total Length: 64"
Suction Tube Length: 51.5"
Main Material: Polyethylene, EVA and PVC (BPA Free)
Suction Tube Inner Diameter: 1.7"
Discharge Tube Length: 5.4"
Aquarium Cleaner Siphon Pump
- Manually operated liquid transfer pump
- Portable, lightweight and heavy-duty material
- Two types of nozzle: the Shorter nozzle for drainage, the longer nozzle for gravel cleaning
- Patented unique pump filter allows dirt in the sand to be discharged along with water
- Hand pump to initiate the siphon to start transferring liquid from one receptacle to another
- Doesn't hurt any Aquarium Life when in Use
- Removes waste while replacing the water
- Easily Empty Containers. User-friendly siphon work
- Place the intake nozzle end into the aquarium and attach it (using a suction cup) to the glass.
- Squeeze the operation bulb five to seven times. Water will start to flow out of the tank (aquarium), allowing draining and cleaning.
- For smooth flow, the water level of the aquarium tank must be higher than the end of the discharge hose
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.