Fisher-Price Think and Learn Code-a-Pillar
Encourages Creative Thinking
The pieces of this toy can be arranged and rearranged over and over, piquing your child’s curiosity and helping him or her learn problem solving, sequencing, and critical thinking. As the toy operates, it lights up and plays fun sounds, helping it keep your youngster’s attention.
How It Works
- 3 straights, 2 right turns, and 2 left turns included, plus 1 sound segment; motorized head drives the whole thing
- Kids can arrange and rearrange the segments to set Code-a-Pillar’s path
- Create a challenge by designing a path to reach a target within a room
Good to Know
- For ages 3-6
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Product dimensions: 16.12”x4”x13”
- Weight: 3.05lb.
Our guide makes it easy to shop for kids' toys by age range. Learn about milestones at different ages and how to pick the best toys for your child's development.