Fitness Tracker and Running Belt Combo
- Maximize your workout with a fitness tracker that syncs up with your smartphone
- Tracks distance traveled, calories burned, and sleep patterns
- Sends phone calls and message alerts from your phone to the tracker
- Condition: new
- USB charger and instructions included
- Dimensions: 0.75” x 0.5” x 10”
- Weight: 0.2 ounces
- Lightweight running belt carries phone and features touchscreen-friendly window
- Integrated earphone holes and water-resistant construction
- High elastic band and durable tension-grade buckle
- Dimensions: 5” x 43”–62”, pocket length 8”
- Weight: 0.5 lb
About Generic Surplus
Generic Surplus prides itself on being fully in tune with Los Angeles culture. The footwear brand even has an official soundtrack—spun by house band Lemonade—whose deep bass and eclectic vocals are akin to those of the city’s hippest dance clubs. As such, it’s not surprising that the footwear company strives to capture the spirit and aesthetic of LA’s music, art, and fashion scenes in its men’s footwear designs. Though the city’s sleek skyscrapers and gritty urban graffiti serve as immediate inspiration, other muses are culled from the desert, the sea, and all the human feet between. The result is sartorial footwear that blurs the lines between casual and dressy. The designers very much believe in self-expression and encourage their clientele to reject conformity. Their shoes are the individual-minded man’s answer to the Nikes and Vans of the world—each Generic Surplus shoe bears only a single, discreet logo on the heel so wearers can showcase their fashion sense unhindered by a universal brand identity.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.