CHI Air 1’’ Classic Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron
The slightly curved plates of this flat iron make it a versatile tool that can straighten or curl hair with ease. The irons’ 1” tourmaline-infused plates release countless negative ions and far infrared technology, which help fight frizz and flyaways while making hair appear shiny and smooth. A swiveling cord lets users pivot and twirl the iron to their hearts’ content without causing the cord to get tangled or dizzy.
- Tourmaline-infused ceramic plates
- Distributes heat evenly
- Emits negative ions and far infrared
- Helps reduce static electricity
- Strives to eliminate frizz
- Curved plates can straighten, curl, or make waves
- 1” plates
- Gets hot in up to 30 seconds
- LED indicator light
- Adjustable heat settings
- Maximum heat: 356°F
- Uses 20–25 watts of electricity
- Automatic shutoff
- Ergonomic design
- Power cord swivels 360° to avoid tangles
- Condition: new
- Expert: 5.5”x2.5”x12”
- Pure Pink: 4.1”x2.2”x12.4”
Should you use ceramic, tourmaline, or titanium hair styling tools? We compare the materials and help you pick the best one for your hair type.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.