iSunnao Bluetooth FM Transmitter Car Kit
How It Works
Setting up the transmitter to play your music is quick and easy. Simply plug it into the car’s 12V outlet, turn it on, and pair it with your smartphone via Bluetooth. Then select a static FM radio channel on the transmitter, tune your car radio to the same channel, and start playing tunes—they’ll automatically start piping out of your car’s stereo speakers.
More than Music
- Built-in microphone for taking calls hands-free
- Echo cancelation and noise reduction during phone calls
- Supports music playback from TF cards
- Charges USB devices
- Automatic memory in case of power failure
- Digital LED display
- Skip forward and back buttons
- Attaches anywhere with a magnetic base
- Bluetooth version: 3.0 + A2DP
- Microphone range: 0.5m–2m
- Transmitter range: 10m
- Transmitter frequency range: 26 FM channels (87.5–108MHz)
- USB output: 5V/2A
- Rated voltage: 12V–24V
- Product dimensions: 3”x3”x1”
- Weight: 5oz.
- Condition: new
Are you a new parent? A road warrior? An Instagram all-star? Boost your device's performance and extend its functional life with these phone accessories.