Fruit of the Loom Boxer Briefs (7-Pack)
- Includes seven pairs of boxer briefs
- Combo of solids and stripes
- Super-soft fabric and a plush-backed waistband
- Designed to stay smooth under your clothes to keep you comfortable
- Contoured legs don’t ride up
- Reinforced seams offer more support
- Tag-free design
- Men’s sizing chart
About Fruit of the Loom
Fruit of the Loom dates so far back that the brand name was one of the first 500 trademarks ever recorded in US history. Born in 1851 and given its current trademarked name in 1871, Fruit of the Loom started as a producer of cotton cloth and textiles. Over time, the brand moved on to producing high-quality, comfortable underwear and tees for men, women, and children. It has also entertained consumers over the years with the long-running “Fruit of the Loom Guys” ads, in which four men are dressed up as pieces of the fruit-filled logo and proclaim the quality of the brand’s offerings.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.