Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Garmin Forerunner 405 GPS Sports Watch with Heart Rate Monitor (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Precise Run Tracking
- Integrated GPS receiver
- Tracks time, distance, pace, and calories burned
- Real-time pace data
Track Workout Trends
- Sync data with GarminConnect web app
- Track performance over time
- Compare date between latest and past performances
- IPX7 water-resistance rating
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Battery life: 2 weeks in power save mode; 8 hours in training mode
- Watch case dimensions: 1.88” x 2.78” x 0.646”
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
“Ideas can come from anybody,” notes Min Kao. While sitting around a shabby card table with fellow engineer Gary Burrell, the two formed the navigation company Garmin—a fusion of their first names—in 1989. Its goal was to take highly technical GPS technology and transform it into a product for the everyday consumer. These days, Garmin continues to hone their state-of-the-art navigation technology for cars, planes, boats, and wealthy meteors.