Framed Vintage Patent Art
The US Patent Office says that when an inventor applies to them to have his or her creation patented, an image of the item is “the most important part of the application.” As such, items such as early electric guitars and even Edison’s light bulb had to be drawn in black and white before a patent could be granted; those images, complete with diagrams that explained how the invention worked, add a novel touch to any hallway or office.
- Black-and-white drawings of early cell phone, Slinky, Rubik’s Cube, and other inventions
- Introduces unusual perspective to then-novel, but now-common items
- Archival-quality fine art giclée prints
- Double matted under glass
- Arrives framed in black wood and ready to hang
- Overall dimensions: 19”x23”
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.