Front and Rear LED Bike Lights
See and Be Seen on Your Bike
If you’re finishing up a ride in rough weather or as darkness falls, you need to know what’s in front of you, but you’ll also need to be seen by cars around you. These lights help you out, each shining five bright LEDs.
- Front light easily mounts to the handlebars and can quickly be released, illuminates about 30’-40’ in front of you, and has two modes: steady and flashing
- Rear light is angle-adjustable and has a quick-release mount; there are three modes that display its red lights: steady, flashing, and running
Good to Know
- Front light: 4”x1.5”x1.5”
- Rear light: 2”x1.25”x1”
- Battery requirements:
- Front light: four AAAs (not included)
- Rear light: two AAAs (not included)
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.