Fujifilm Instax Mini 70 Instant Camera and Film Bundle
The followup to Fujifilm’s Instax Mini 8, the Instax Mini 70 offers the nostalgia of an old-school instant camera, along with an improved design and modern, user-friendly features. Among the most notable of those updates: a mode specially designed to take impeccable selfies, as well as Hi-key mode, which brightens pictures in low lighting.
- Selfie mode with selfie mirror
- Hi-key mode for low lighting
- Macro, normal, and landscape modes for shooting at different distances
- Motor-driven focus shifts between 3 ranges
- Tripod socket
- Compatible with Instax Mini–style film
- Batteries: 2 CR2
- Product dimensions: 3.9”×4.5”×2.1”
- Weight: 0.6lb.
- Condition: new
- Warranty: 1-year parts-and-labor warranty provided by Fuji
In the box: Fujifilm Instax Mini 70 instant camera, 10 rainbow film sheets
Fujifilm built its 80-year legacy upon the camera, but nurtured it by strapping on a lab coat and deconstructing the breadth of photographic technology. By focusing on eight core technologies–including sensor films, system engineering, and their proprietary nano dispersion technology–Fujifilm has extended its influence to electronics, skincare, and medical diagnoses, not to mention the performance and downsizing of touchscreen mobile devices. Of course, the company hasn’t forsaken its bread and butter; customers can always turn to Fujifilm for the latest in cutting-edge cameras and accessories.