Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Garmin Approach S3 Wristwatch Golf GPS
The Garmin Approach S3 comes ready to hit the green, whether it’s in the United States or anywhere else in the world. It’s preloaded with information for 38,000 international golf courses, so you can bring your A-swing anywhere.
See and Measure International Golf Courses
This GPS wristwatch gives you a sneak peek of the shape and layout of the green, and lets you check the distance to its front, back, and middle, too.
Easy-to-Use Touchscreen Display
You can tap your way to the data you want for each hole—or just check the time—on the touchscreen display without navigating buttons or learning robot-language. The high-resolution display also stays readable even in bright sun.
- Model number: S3
- Touchscreen GPS golf watch
- High-resolution display is readable in sunlight
- Pre-loaded with data for 38,000 international golf courses
- Green View shows true shape and layout of green
- Measures distance to front, back, and middle of green
- Includes layups and doglegs
- No subscriptions or fees
- Battery life: up to 8 hours in GPS mode, up to 4 hours in watch mode
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- One-year warranty from Garmin
“Ideas can come from anybody” notes Min Kao. While sitting around a shabby card-table with fellow engineer Gary Burrell, the two formed the navigation company Garmin–a fusion of their first names–in 1989. Its goal was to take highly technical GPS technology and transform it into a product for the everyday consumer. These days, Garmin continues to hone their state-of-the-art navigation technology for cars, planes, boats, and wealthy meteors.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.