Garmin Approach S3 Touchscreen GPS Golf Watch
Garmin’s watch puts up to 38,000 preloaded golf courses from around the world right at your fingertips, all without a subscription or additional fees. You also get free course updates as they become available.
Navigate Familiar and Unfamiliar Courses
The watch’s Green View feature shows the true shape and layout of the greens, which is especially helpful when trees, hills, or vacationing NBA players obstruct your view. To help refine the direction of your shot, simply use the touchscreen to move the course pin.
See Deeper into Your Game
In addition to displaying distances to the front, back, and center of each green—as well as doglegs—the watch lets you input custom distances for things such as water hazards and bunkers. Combined with tools such as digital scorecards and Measure Shot, these distance displays give you a deeper understanding of how successful your approach is on a variety of holes.
Seamlessly Becomes a Part of Your Play
The high-resolution display is readable in the sunlight, letting you quickly glance at information without straining and squinting. You also get full control of the touchscreen even with your glove on.
- Product number: 010-01049-01
- Up to 38,000 preloaded international courses
- No subscriptions or fees required
- Free course updates as they become available
- Monochrome LCD glove-friendly touchscreen
- High-resolution display (128x128 pixels) readable in sunlight
- Precise distance to front, back, and middle of greens
- Also shows layup and dogleg distances
- Green View shows true shape and layout of green
- Measure Shot estimates shot distance based on physics or something
- IPX7 rating withstands incidental exposure to water of up to 3ft. for up to 30 minutes
- Digital scorecard options such as Stroke Play and Stableford
- Save, review, and print scorecards from computer
- Built-in odometer and round timer
- Up to 8 hours of use in GPS mode, up to 4 weeks in watch mode
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Further specifications
- Condition: new
- Dimensions: 2.7”x0.6”x1.8”
- Weight: 2.06oz.
In the box: Approach S3, USB/charging cable, AC adapter, manual
“Ideas can come from anybody” notes Min Kao. While sitting around a shabby card-table with fellow engineer Gary Burrell, the two formed the navigation company Garmin–a fusion of their first names–in 1989. Its goal was to take highly technical GPS technology and transform it into a product for the everyday consumer. These days, Garmin continues to hone their state-of-the-art navigation technology for cars, planes, boats, and wealthy meteors.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. How is the strike-through price determined?