Any price comparison is to a new, non-refurbished product price.
Garmin Edge 200 Cycling GPS (Manufacturer Refurbished)
What it Tracks
- Time, distance, speed, and GPS location
- Challenge yourself via previous rides or others through Garmin Connect
- Stores up to 130 hours of ride data
Easy to Use
- No setup required
- High-sensitivity GPS with HotFix satellite prediction calculates your position quickly
- Lets you know if you’re moving but the timer isn’t running
- Auto Pause feature stops the timer when you stop moving and automatically restarts when you do
- Set alerts for distance, time, or calories burned
- Model number: Edge 200 (part number: 010-00978-00)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Battery life: up 14 hours
- Product dimensions: 1.9”x2.7”x0.8”
- Display size: 1.2”x1.4”
- Product condition: manufacturer refurbished
- 1 year warranty from Garmin
In the box: Edge 200, bike mount, AC charger, USB cable, quick-start guide
“Ideas can come from anybody,” notes Min Kao. While sitting around a shabby card table with fellow engineer Gary Burrell, the two formed the navigation company Garmin—a fusion of their first names—in 1989. Its goal was to take highly technical GPS technology and transform it into a product for the everyday consumer. These days, Garmin continues to hone their state-of-the-art navigation technology for cars, planes, boats, and wealthy meteors.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.