Garmin Forerunner 735
- Lightweight multisport-capable watch in a traditional shape with soft, comfortable silicone bands
- Heart rate measured at the wrist with no additional strap required
- Data support for running, cycling, swimming, multisport, hiking, skiing, strength, paddle sports, and cardio
- Automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, Live Tracking, audio prompts, music controls, smart notifications and social media sharing
- Smart notification system
- Can be customized with free watch faces, apps and more
“Ideas can come from anybody,” notes Min Kao. While sitting around a shabby card table with fellow engineer Gary Burrell, the two formed the navigation company Garmin—a fusion of their first names—in 1989. Its goal was to take highly technical GPS technology and transform it into a product for the everyday consumer. These days, Garmin continues to hone their state-of-the-art navigation technology for cars, planes, boats, and wealthy meteors.