Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Garmin 2595LTM nüvi Travel Assistant GPS Navigator (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Garmin’s 2595LTM nüvi Travel Assistant helps visitors navigate new streets as well as life-long residents. The small 5” GPS navigator works equally well whether you’re driving or trying to get around on foot.
Garmin Guidance 2.0 Navigation Engine
The Garmin Guidance 2.0 navigation engine is a faster, more advanced system that features faster routing, map display, and destination searches. It also lets users conveniently view and select business on a map instead of diverting to a list of submenus.
Lifetime Map Updates
A driver is only as good as their map, and with Garmin Lifetime Maps, you can be sure you always have the most up-to-date road and traffic information. The maps can be loaded onto your device for free, ensuring you always take the best route to get where you’re going.
- Voice-activated navigation helps drivers keep their eyes on the road
- Garmin 3D traffic helps avoid congestion caused by construction or an accident
- Lane Assist tells you which lane you need to be in
- PhotoReal Junction view notes where exits and turns are on the street
- Route planner
- Model number: 010-N1002-01
- 5” touchscreen display
- Bluetooth wireless technology enables hands-free calling with a compatible phone
- Manually transitions from portrait to landscape mode
- Garmin Locate automatically marks position when GPS is removed
- Continued navigation on foot
- Automatic volume control
- Condition: refurbished
- Dimensions: 6.6”x6.5”x3.5”
- Weight: 1.05lb.
“Ideas can come from anybody,” notes Min Kao. While sitting around a shabby card table with fellow engineer Gary Burrell, the two formed the navigation company Garmin—a fusion of their first names—in 1989. Its goal was to take highly technical GPS technology and transform it into a product for the everyday consumer. These days, Garmin continues to hone their state-of-the-art navigation technology for cars, planes, boats, and wealthy meteors.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.