Garmin Vίvofit 2 Jonathan Adler Collection with Two Interchangeable Bands
In combination with luxury lifestyle brand Jonathan Adler, Garmin’s Vίvofit family of trackers now fuses their iconic commitment to craftsmanship with a trend-on style featuring signature patterns that bring style and joy to their world-class wearable products.
- Activity tracker with move bar and alerts
- Reminds you to stay active
- Features backlit display
- Shows steps, calories, distance, and time of day
- Accessorize with two sleek and stylish interchangeable bands; just remove Vίvofit 2 and pop it in
- Includes over 1-year battery life
- Condition: New
- Product dimensions: 6.9”x0.8”x0.4”
In the Box: Vίvofit 2 with 2 small bands, USB ANT StickTM, documentation
“Ideas can come from anybody,” notes Min Kao. While sitting around a shabby card table with fellow engineer Gary Burrell, the two formed the navigation company Garmin—a fusion of their first names—in 1989. Its goal was to take highly technical GPS technology and transform it into a product for the everyday consumer. These days, Garmin continues to hone their state-of-the-art navigation technology for cars, planes, boats, and wealthy meteors.