Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Garmin Vivofit Fitness Watch (Refurbished)
This fitness watch tracks your activity levels to set personalized daily goals to stay fit.
- Fitness-tracking watch
- Learns activity level and assigns personalized daily goals
- Displays steps, calories, and distance
- Monitors sleep to help improve rest
- Link with Garmin Connect to save, plan, and share progress online
- Battery lasts over one year
- Water-resistant to 50m
- Adjustable to fit most wrists
- Color: Black
- Condition: Refurbished
“Ideas can come from anybody” notes Min Kao. While sitting around a shabby card-table with fellow engineer Gary Burrell, the two formed the navigation company Garmin—a fusion of their first names—in 1989. Its goal was to take highly technical GPS technology and transform it into a product for the everyday consumer. These days, Garmin continues to hone their state-of-the-art navigation technology for cars, planes, boats, and wealthy meteors.