Garmin vivosmart HR Activity Tracker
Tracks Metrics Beyond Heart Rate
While its Elevate wrist technology keeps a steady eye on beats per minute, this tracker keeps track of more than just heart rate. It also counts calories burned, steps taken, and distance traveled, and even how hard you’re working during exercise.
Each time you use the vivosmart, it monitors your activity level and assigns a daily goal based on it, so each workout begins with motivation to beat an attainable yet challenging milestone.
Stay Connected During Workouts
- Syncs with smartphones wirelessly via Bluetooth
- Shows time, date, and notifications on touchscreen display
- Can control music and audio on synced devices
Good to Know
- Includes charging/data clip and documentation
- Band size:
- Regular fit: 136mm–187mm
- XL: 180mm–224mm
- Model number: 010-01955
- ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart wireless connectivity
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery life: up to five days
- Display dimensions: 1”x0.42”
- Condition: new
- Full specifications
- 1 year warranty from Garmin
“Ideas can come from anybody,” notes Min Kao. While sitting around a shabby card table with fellow engineer Gary Burrell, the two formed the navigation company Garmin—a fusion of their first names—in 1989. Its goal was to take highly technical GPS technology and transform it into a product for the everyday consumer. These days, Garmin continues to hone their state-of-the-art navigation technology for cars, planes, boats, and wealthy meteors.