GE DVX Waterproof and Shockproof 5MP 1080p Pocket Video Camera with 4x Digital Zoom
This compact camera takes 1080p full-HD video in a rugged metal housing that resists the elements.
High-Definition Video in a Pocket-Sized Package
They say the best camera is the one you have with you, which is why this little video camera is sized to take along for the ride. That doesn’t mean it skimps on optical power, however: 1080p full-HD video recording with AAC audio formatting means that every shot you take on the small device will look and sound great on the big screen.
Won’t Back Down from an Adventure
Whether you’re kayaking in white-water rapids or cycling down a bumpy mountain trail, this camera is ready to take the hits. Its rugged metal housing is designed to be water-, shock-, and dust-proof, helping ensuring no harm will come to the delicate electronics and precious memories within.
No Cables Required
Charge the battery and transfer video without fishing for a USB cable. A built-in, flip-out USB plug lets the camera plug directly into a computer or charger, lightening your load even more when taking footage on the go.
- Model number: DVX-RD-N-GRP
- 5.03MP CMOS sensor (2592x1944)
- Focusing range: 1.5m ~ ∞
- Digital image stabilization
- 4x digital zoom
- Recording quality: 1920×1080 pixels (30fps); 1280×720 pixels (60fps); 1280×720 pixels (30fps); 1440x1080 pixels (30fps); 640x480 pixels (30fps)
- Still-image quality: 5MP: 2592x1944 (4:3); 3MP: 2560x1440 (16:9)
- Image compression: fine, standard, normal
- Movie format: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264(MOV)
- Audio format: AAC
- Still-image format: Exif 2.2 (JPEG)
- Face detection with red-eye removal
- High dynamic range
- Water resistant to 5 meters
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Battery lasts 80 minutes shooting 1080p video or up to 260 still shots
- Condition: new
- 90-day warranty from suppliers
- Dimensions: 5.5”x2.5”x5.5”
- Weight: 0.65lb.
In the box: video camera, 2GB SD card, AC adapter, USB extension cable, wrist strap, CD-ROM, manual, quick-start guide, and feature guide
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.