- $79.99 for a General Imaging ipico handheld projector for iPhone and iPod touch (PJ205W1) ($129.99 list price)
General Imaging ipico Handheld Projector for iPhone and iPod touch
With General Imaging's ipico, users can project images in 960 x 540 pixel resolution with up to a 50-inch diagonal from their iPods or iPhones. Illuminate bare walls, pull-down screens, or a giant's shin with family photos and videos in a rich 100:1 contrast ratio with a 16:9 aspect ratio. The free ipico app allows users to access the Internet, Facebook, and Youtube with the iPico app for up to 90-minutes on a single charge.
- Project images to 50-inches diagonal
- qHD (960 x 540 pixels) resolution
- 100:1 contrast ratio
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- Operates for up to 90 minutes on one charge
- Access the Internet, Facebook, and YouTube with the free ipico app
- Compatibility: iPod touch 4th generation (8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB) and 3rd generation (32GB and 64GB), iPhone 4S (16GB, 32GB and 64GB), 4 (8GB, 16GB and 32GB), and 3GS (8GB, 16GB and 32GB)
- One year limited warranty from General Imaging
- Dimensions: 4.4" (L) x 1.9" (W) x 0.7" (H)
- Weight: 0.23 pounds
In the box: ipico handheld projector, built-in lithium polymer battery, micro-USB cable, cleaning cloth, and manual
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Free shipping. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 2 1/2 weeks from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. 1 year limited warranty from General Imaging.