Gear Pro Quest Wi-Fi Action Cam with Full HD 1080p Video
This camera was made to handle every bump, scrape, or jostle you take on an outdoor excursion. Once it’s mounted to your helmet or handlebars, it can film every second of the action in crisp 1080p full-HD video and in vibrant digital photographs.
Smooth Footage, Even on Bumpy Rides
Whether you’re biking over rocky trails or jogging a little too close to that sleeping bear, the video this camera records will stay smooth and stationary. That’s thanks to anti-shaking and image stabilization technology that recognizes when the camera is vibrating and adjusts the image in response.
Record in the Air or Under the Water
It doesn’t matter if you’re upside down during a skydive or submerged on a snorkeling expedition: the camera will keep on filming every step of the way. An adjustable mount and rotating camera lens lets you capture action from any angle, while the included waterproof case keeps moisture out up to 190 feet under the water.
- 2.0’’ Digital LCD Display
- Image resolution: 4608 x 3456 pixels
- 16 MP Panasonic Image Sensor Processor
- Light Frequency Options: 50Hz, 60Hz
- Exposure Metering: Spot, Center and Multi
- Dual Stream: Creates 2 Video Files (1 Smaller for Convenient File Transfer)
- Color Settings: Rich (0-3 m), Natural/Diving (3-15 m), Deep Sea (15m+)
- Multi-Language Support: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
- Wide Angle G-View Lens (f/2.4, Fixed Focus Glass Lens)
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery (1050mAh)
- Auto Screen Turn Off & Shutdown
- Product condition: new
- Product dimensions: 2.25’‘x1.5’‘x1.9’’
In the box: active cam, waterproof housing, remote control, flat surface mount, curved surface mount, pad mount, handlebar mount, rechargeable battery, USB cable, remote charging dock, adhesive double stick stickers, pivot arm clip, AC wall charger
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.