GEKO 1080p Dash Cam
A dash camera like this one comes in handy for several reasons: it can record a pleasant drive in the countryside or it can capture footage of a fender-bender, which is important to show both insurance and law enforcement who was at fault.
The camera records in up to 1080p full HD. And the wide 120° camera angle means it also sees what happens around your car, not just directly in front of it. You can set the dash cam to record only when the car is in motion, and if you need to review footage, you can do so on the camera’s built-in 1.5” LCD display.
What If There’s an Accident?
Thanks to the dash cam’s G-sensor, any footage before, during, and after a crash, drastic braking, or sharp turn will automatically be saved. And the file will be write-protected, so that it can’t be accidentally recorded over.
Good to Know
- Model number: E1008G
- Continuous-loop recording (records over oldest footage if the memory card runs out of space)
- Withstands both hot and cold weather conditions
- 8GB microSD card included; supports up to 32GB microSD card
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 2.5”x1.5”x1.75”
- Weight: 1.6oz.
- 1 year warranty from http://us.papagoinc.com/support/warranty/
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.