- 5 adhesive fabric bandages (1” x 3”)
- 5 adhesive fabric bandages for the knuckle
- 4 butterfly closure bandages
- 1 self-adhering elastic bandage (2”)
- 4 sterile dressing gauzes (3” x 3”)
- 2 non-adherent sterile dressings (3” x 4”)
- 1 trauma pad (5” x 9”) for bleeding
- 1 aloe vera gel with lidocaine for blisters or burns
- 3 moleskins (2” x 2.5”)
- One cold pack for fractures or sprains
- Splinter picker/tick remover
- A guide to marine medicine
- 3 2-packs of acetaminophen (500 mg)
- 3 after-bite wipes
- 3 antihistamine (diphenhydramine, 25 mg)
- 2 2-packs of aspirin (325 mg)
- 2 2-packs of ibuprofen (200 mg)
- 6 antiseptic wipes for cuts and scrapes
- Tape: 1/2” x 10 yds
- 2 single-use packets of triple antibiotic ointment
Adventure Medical Marine Kit with Boat-Mounting System
- Thermoformed case with all first-aid essentials
- Designed with aquatic adventures in mind
- Boat-mounting system to keep contents safe and easily accessible
- Weight: 1 lb., 7.5 oz.
- Dimensions: 9” (L) x 6” (W) x 4.5” (H)
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?