Ghostbusters LEGO Dimensions Story Pack
Adding a dose of spooky, silly fun to the LEGO Dimensions story, this Story Pack follows Abby Yates and the other Ghostbusters as they chase down the evil ghost Rowen. Note: The videogame portion of this Story Pack requires the LEGO Dimensions Starter Park to function.
Relive the 2016 Ghostbusters movie with six new LEGO Dimensions levels
- Six action-packed levels of gameplay follow the whole Ghostbusters story
- Unlocks four-player battle arena within LEGO Dimensions
- Play as Abby and the other Ghostbusters
Add to your LEGO Dimensions collection with new figures
- Customize your Toy Pad with a 259-piece Zhu’s Chinese Restaurant build
- Includes Abby Yates and Ecto-1 figures
- Compatible with any version of LEGO Dimensions
Before Lego was founded in 1932, children’s toys all came ready-made: the hoop and stick, the rolling wooden duck, the sheet of dryer lint. Founder Ole Kirk Kristiansen, a father of four, understood that kids wanted more from their toys. He named his company “Lego” from the Danish words: “leg godt”, or “play well”.
Though Ole designed a collection of stackable plastic blocks, it wasn’t until 1958 that his son Godtfred patented Lego’s iconic interlocking brick system. The snap-on bricks unleashed a world of possibility in the toy world; kids could suddenly build anything they wanted, from skyscrapers to Cubist self-portraits. Lego’s revolutionary design has garnered multiple awards, including induction into the National Toy Hall of Fame.