Gold’s Gym Air Cycle
Work out in the comfort of your own home using the Gold’s Gym Air Cycle, a low-impact exercise machine for total-body toning that can monitor progress and heart rate for better results.
Low-Impact, Total-Body Training
Unlike running, which often places undue stress on joints and is only useful if a hungry saber-tooth tiger moves in nearby, the Gold’s Gym cycling machine utilizes low-impact air resistance to keep the body challenged and focused. As you pick up the pace, this resistance increases for a more intense workout that can lead to better results. Paired with workout arms for added movement, this action tones not only your lower half but your shoulders and arms as well for a satisfying, full-body workout.
Make Goals, Gauge Performance
- Easy-to-read blue-tinted LCD screen tracks speed, time, distance, resistance, pulse, and calories burned
- RPM meter relays workout pace so you can improve performance
- Target pacer lets you set a target, and a console light indicates when to speed up or slow down to meet a goal
- Eight preset apps designed by a certified personal trainer lets you switch it up with a variety of workouts
Comfortable and Convenient
Perched atop the Air Cycle’s oversized, cushioned seat, you can comfortably watch TV while exercising or simply focus on working out. Vertical seat adjustment allows for just the right height as well, so you’re neither overextending your legs or putting unnecessary stress on your knees. And if you ever want to bring the Air Cycle to another room for a change of scenery, front-mounted transport wheels allow the cycling machine to move with ease.
- Product number: GGEX61914
- Product dimensions: 46” (L) x 26” (W) x 54” (H)
- Foldable: no
- Weight of equipment: 62lb.
- Four AAA batteries required
- Assembly required
- Product condition: new
- User weight capacity: 250lb.
- 2 Years frame warranty and 90 Days parts and labor warranty from ICON Health