Gold’s Gym XR 10.9 Power Tower
Boost Your Body Strength
With this power tower, all you need to add is your own body weight to work out your chest, arms, core, and legs. Multiple stations are built into the tower to let you carry out a wide variety of exercises, making it an essential part of a home gym.
- Variety of pull-ups at the pull-up station with multi-grip setup
- Push-ups, all at the push-up station with padded hand grips
- Triceps, chest, and shoulder building with the dip station
- Leg and core exercises via the vertical knee raise station
Good to Know
- Provide your own ankle and waist weights to add an extra challenge
- Product dimensions: 57”x41”x84”
- Weight: 92lb.
About Gold’s Gym
For more than five decades, Gold’s Gym has offered challenging workouts to both professional athletes and exercise newbies—a lifelong mission of the gym’s founder, Joe Gold. When Gold opened his first location in Venice Beach in 1965, it quickly attracted fitness enthusiasts, well before membership gyms had become mainstream. The brand got a further boost from the 1977 documentary Pumping Iron, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Lou “The Incredible Hulk” Ferrigno, transforming Gold’s Gym into a global phenomenon. Today, the gyms help more than 3 million people around the world fulfill their fitness goals with onsite training. For those who prefer to work out at home, Gold’s Gym also produces its own line of apparel, weight-training products such as kettlebells, and equipment such as treadmills, ellipticals, and stationary bikes.