GoPro Hero3+ Silver Edition Action Camera with Additional Battery and Charger
Smaller and more lightweight than its predecessors, the GoPro Hero3+ sits securely on helmets and handlebars without slowing you down. Use it capture nature’s grandeur and the thrill of traversing it on a bike or pair of skis.
Vibrant, Lifelike Footage
Relive intense mountain-bike runs and skateboarding tricks in realistic, smooth detail. The Hero3+ records in 720p or 1080p HD resolution at 120 or 60 frames per second, respectively, to give your videos pristine clarity. It also keeps things crisp in low-light conditions thanks to an upgraded image sensor.
Great Photos, Too
Still images captured on the GoPro Hero3+ pop at 10MP, ensuring that even moments of high action will be rendered with precision. Unique shots can be captured thanks to a variety of advanced settings, like time-lapse mode, which enables automatic photo capture at 0.5-, 1-, 2-, 5-, 10-, 30-, or 60-second intervals.
The GoPro Hero3+ stands up to both poolside splashes and deep-sea dives. The camera is waterproof up to 131’, so subterranean delights and arguments between dolphins won’t go undocumented.
- 15% smaller and lighter than previous model
- Ultra wide-angle glass lens
- Designed for use outdoors
- 1080p full-HD recording 60 frames per second
- 720p HD recording at 120 frames per second
- Up to 10MP photos at 10 frames per second
- Built-in WiFi
- Improved low-light performance
- Time-lapse, looping-video, and continuous-photo modes
- White balance
- Built-in microphone
- Waterproof up to 131’
- microSD-card slot
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- One-year warranty from GoPro
- Condition: new
- Dimensions: 2.55 by 2.62 by 1.37 (with waterproof housing) inches
- Weight: 4.8 oz
In the box: HERO3+ Silver camera, standard housing 131’ (40m), skeleton back door, rechargeable battery, curved adhesive mount, flat adhesive mount, quick-release buckle, vertical quick-release buckle, three-way pivot arm, USB cable, additional battery, and additional charger
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.