Grape Hyacinths Set of 12 Bulbs
Muscari, also commonly known as Grape Hyacinths, are spring flowering bulbs that should be planted in the fall. Each produces a cluster of narrowly strap-shaped, basal leaves, usually appearing just before the flowers. Leafless flower stems bear dense spikes of small flowers. These dainty, grape-like clusters of color make a dramatic under planting for taller bulbs of nearly any color. Planted en mass, in broad informal sweeps, they create an unforgettable show! Muscari colonize and naturalize readily, are self-seeding under ideal conditions and thrive for many years to come with little care or maintenance. When in bloom, feel free to cut some flowers for tiny, perfect vase bouquets, as this will not hurt your plants.
The blue grape hyacinths - armeniacum - are by far the most popular of all Muscari varieties. Think of them as affordable garden accents to scatter throughout your landscaping to pull the garden together.
- Muscari, also commonly known as Grape Hyacinths, are spring flowering bulbs that should be planted in the fall
- Leafless flower stems bear dense spikes of small flowers
- Muscari colonize and naturalize readily are self-seeding under ideal conditions, thrive for years with little maintenance
- Bulb Size: 9/10 cm/Bloom Color: Blue
- Also know as Wind Flowers/Double blooms/Large, open faced flowers
- Blooms Spring/Grows 6" tall/Plant 3" apart, 3-4" deep
- Full sun to partial shade/Hardy in USDA zones 3-9
- 48 contiguous US states, plus the District of Columbia/No restrictions within the contiguous states
Grape Hyacinths Set of 12 Bulbs Blue Garden Tools & Accessories Perennial Bulb
- Outdoor Plant Blooming Periods: Spring
- Outdoor Plant Estimated Height when Fully Grown: 6"
- Dimensions: 4.0 inches (H) x 6.0 inches (W) x 6.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 1.0 pounds
- Included in the box: 12 bulbs
- Made in Netherlands