Griffin GuitarConnect Pro Analog-to-Digital Interface (GC17133)
Lay down riff ideas or layer multiple tracks straight from your guitar and onto an iPad or iPod using the GuitarConnect Pro analog-to-digital interface from Griffin. Using a standard 1/4” cable, plug a guitar into the mono input, which provides a noise-free, 100% digital connection. After that, you can harness an iPad’s powerful Core Audio by using GarageBand or any other compatible recording app to layer riffs and track demos for a concept album about a protagonist who achieves his goals after overcoming a series of obstacles.
- Product number: GC17133
- Turn your iPad or iPhone into a compact performance or practice rig
- Plug directly into the 1/4” mono input
- Noise-free, 100% digital connection
- Ideal for use with GarageBand or any other recording app that uses iPad’s powerful Core Audio
- Record multiple tracks
- 24-bit 48 kHz sound
- Adjustable gain control
- Condition: new
- One-year warranty from Griffin
- Compatibility: iPhone 4/4S, iPad, iPad 2,3
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. 1 year warranty by the manufacturer. How is the strike-through price determined?